GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
A full-time position that consists of coordinating marketing and events in CCD-managed parks and public spaces, along with other CCD related events on a daily basis. Marketing Coordinator will assist marketing team in developing event concepts and marketing plans, planning events and coordinating event logistics. Working onsite at events will be a significant part of coordinator position. Evenings, weekends and early mornings are expected, coordinated in conjunction with other staff members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help coordinate park events at Cret Park, Sister Cities Park. Collins Park and Dilworth Park; includes working onsite in the parks and assisting with planning as needed;
- Plan and implement employee events and work across departments as needed;
- Coordinate certain retail events and tradeshows as needed relating to fulfilling CCD’s mission;
- Assist responsible staff with CCD and CPDC events and meetings as needed;
- Assist the retail team with a variety of retail and marketing promotions;
- Assist the marketing team with event sponsorship fulfillment;
- Maintain up to date and timely information on internal and external website calendars;
- Oversee event data entry on internal and external website calendars;
- Manage inventory of event supplies at various CCD locations;
- Maintain stock of CCD brochures and assist with brochure distribution and disposal;
- Oversee maintenance and organization of brochure/event supply storeroom.
These are the essential functions of the position, other duties may be assigned. Incumbents may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire job related skills and perform other work as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent from a four-year university;
- 1-2 years marketing experience, preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Can work evenings, weekends and early mornings as needed;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Ability to handle multiple projects;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- The position requires that the employee have the ability to sit, stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk, hear, taste, smell, and lift up to 30 lbs.
Forward Resumes to:
Human Resources Department
Center City District
660 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
We are an EEO/AA employer. No phone calls please