Center City District is hiring for Seasonal Part-time positions to oversee positive experiences and activities in Dilworth Park.
- Overseeing play at the fountain;
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Performing light maintenance such as litter removal;
- Assuring adherence to park rules and regulations;
- Reporting problems immediately;
- Performing various tasks;
- Working events under the direct supervision of a fulltime CCD employee.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred;
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years work experience or six (6) months experience as parks attendant or related field, customer service experience, preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work outdoors in the elements;
- Ability to give excellent customer service;
- Ability to work nontraditional hours, a flexible schedule that will and/or include early evening and weekend hours, holidays are included;
- Must be able to work outdoors;
- Ability to respond calmly to an emergency situation;
- Ability to take the initiative when necessary; and
- Well organized and disciplined.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal history and child abuse clearance, a reference check and a drug screening;
- Required to wear a uniform shirt or other required attire.
Pay Rate: $12.40 per hour
Forward Resumes to:
Human Resources Department
Center City District
660 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
We are an EEO/AA employer. No phone calls please.