The Center City District is seeking individuals to assist with the physical aspects of set-up and breakdown of events such as moving outside furniture (tables, chairs, etc.); perform various tasks as they relate to events; and provide customer service during events. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to working an event under the direct supervision of a fulltime CCD employee and working on streetscape and parks projects as needed.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- A high school diploma;
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Ability to work nontraditional hours, a flexible schedule that will include early morning, late evening and weekend hours;
- Ability to work outdoors in the elements;
- Ability to give excellent customer service.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES & REGISTRATION:
- Must have the ability to pass First Aid/CPR certification course.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal history and child abuse clearance, a reference check and a drug screening;
- May be required to wear a uniform shirt or other required attire.
Pay Rate: $12.40 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
Forward Resumes to:
Human Resources Department
Center City District
660 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
We are an EEO/AA employer.
No phone calls please.